Monday, March 9, 2009
Emily and being scared
Last week I said that Emily has all of a sudden become scared of the bath. That lasted for about 2 weeks and then yesterday she took her bath just fine and didn't want to get out. Just like before. I'm not sure what that was about. Now, she has become scared of something else. Or I should say someone else. When Jeff takes off his glasses she gets scared of him and walks away from him. She looks all scared and concerned. It is the funniest thing. She can be sitting on his lap and he takes his glasses off and she slowly gets up, looks at him, and slowly backs away. He keeps saying, "Emily it's Daddy, come here". And she says "no". She looks for his glasses and says "on". She knows it's him and knows what is missing but must not like how he looks different without his glasses. It's not like this is new though. He doesn't always wear them and in the morning if we are all hanging out in our bed he doesn't have them on. When he used to feed her during the night he wouldn't wear them. I know it is a common thing among toddlers to get scared of costumes and changes but it is so funny because she knows that his glasses are just missing. As soon as he puts his glasses back on she says "hi" and runs back to him. So weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment