Wednesday, March 4, 2009

No more bath time

Sometime during the last 2 weeks Emily has decided she doesn't like the bath anymore. All of a sudden she didn't want to go in the tub and would stay in the hallway and cry. Eventually I would carry her into the bathroom and she would not get in the tub. So she cries as soon as I put her in the tub and won't sit down. She will stand in the tub and cry. At first I thought a diaper rash, but nothing. And I've heard a warm bath is good for a diaper rash anyway. I feel so bad for her but she has to take a bath. I don't know what she got scared of all of a sudden but she went from loving the bath to hating it overnight. I've tried new toys, more toys, her own washcloth, water babydoll, foam letters, anything I can think of. She says no to evrything. I am hoping this is just a phase. A short lived phase.

No comments: