Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Painting/moving

I haven't been able to post lately because we have decided to try again to sell our house. We tried a little over a year and a half ago with no luck so we are trying to get the place ready. We needed to paint most of the rooms so last weekend we painted the living/dining room and then also tackled taking the wallpaper off the kitchen and painting that too. We had already the downstairs bathroom during the week. The girls spent a lot of the weekend then at my parents which was a HUGE help. They kept saying "uh oh" when the saw the mess and plastic everywhere. They were not sure what to think of it. We got that done yesterday but we have to move things around the house to "stage" it better so it sells (in theory). So we had to move the kitchen table into the dining room. Move the computer to the basement (one reason I am not on as much) get Apollo a smaller cage so it can be moved for open houses/showings, take all my pictures off the walls :( and switch around the furniture. It is getting better but we aren't quite there yet. Next we need to paint the hallway going upstairs and the upstairs bathroom. We are suppose to get everything ready to put it on the market by the end of the month. I have another baby expo next Sunday so I am trying to get ready for that also. It's been busy but I hope it all worth it. The kids have really enjoyed the few spring/summer days we've had here. Too bad it's over for now.

No comments: