Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I did it











I did it and was able to go out of town without the kids last weekend. I wasn't so sure since last Friday night Emily was up from 10:30-2 and I saw that as a sign she knew we were leaving or she was getting sick. She's not the best sleeper but that was not like her. She was fine in the morning so we left. We had a great time and thankfully the kids behaved for my parents. It is so wonderful to be able to leave them and know they are going to get lots of love and attention for their grandparents. Thank you, thank you!!! Jeff and I even made it out late and I made up for not drinking for the last year and a half. It was weird since I kept thinking I was forgetting something (someone). It was nice to see family we haven't seen in a while and celebrate his cousins' wedding. It was a very relaxed reception and the attire was camouflage but I am not a hunter so I did not participate in the theme. It also did snow up there (Eagle River) which was so sad because it had been 80 just the day before. We are not glad to see winter make a return. At least it isn't too bad here since the middle of the state got 5 or so inches of snow yesterday. I would love to have our since spring make a return..soon.

No comments: