Tuesday, April 22, 2008

First trip to the park











This was Emily's first trip to the park where she could actually do something. She went down the slide even though she tried crawling back in my arms. Kind of hard because I had both cameras in my hands plus trying to get her to slide and not fall. Not sure what the video of that will look like. She did like going down. Stephanie got a lot better and navigating the slide and getting down. She still likes going up it instead of finding the steps to walk up. As much as she likes the swing she didn't want to go on it this time. Emily did but she wasn't too sure about it. This park was close to where I pick Jack and Mia up from school and it is right by a train track. While we were there a train went by and I picked Stephanie up to show her and she started screaming when it went by. I had to agree with her that is was very loud and very close and very fast. If I would've known that I wouldn't have brought her closer to see it. Emily on the other hand didn't care one bit. Besides the train we had a good time.

No comments: