




Stephanie has had a good week regarding her speech. She started saying "ni-night". She uses it properly and will say it clearly. That is good progress for her. She also said "wow" over the weekend when she say an airplane outside with Jeff. It was a low flying plane and she said it on her own and has said it a few times since. Her big achievement for this week was today when she finally figured out how to suck from a straw. We have been working on this one on and off with the speech therapist and she was able to drink some of Jeff's shake this morning. He had a shake because he got his wisdom teeth pulled yesterday. I was so happy for her and so proud of her. Tonight I gave her milk with a straw but she wasn't as happy with it as she was the shake. Go figure. These things may not see that big but it is a lot for just one week. I've very proud of you Stephanie. Keep up the good work.
No comments:
Post a Comment