Monday, June 4, 2007

Fun new table















Stephanie has been fascinated with our new table lately. She will sit at the regular chair and eat sometime even though she is still in her high chair. Besides meal time though she will climb on the chair and just play there. She never did this at our old table. This morning though as I was cleaning the bunny's litter box I go back in the kitchen and she was on top of the table. As much as I didn't like that she was up there I had to get the camera and take a picture. As I asked her what she was doing up there she thought it would be a good idea to stand on the table. She was so happy. She did sit back down but I did have to tell her that there was no climbing onto the table, she could only sit on the chairs. After dinner though she was back to playing by the table and kept standing on the chairs which is a no no. I ending up having to push all the chairs in so she couldn't climb on them. So far that has worked but it won't be long before she figures out how to push the chairs out to get on them.

No comments: