Thursday, June 21, 2007

Pool fun









It has been very warm (very hot) and I normally wouldn't complain. But being 9 months pregnant it has begun to takes its toll. This same thing happened 2 Junes ago when I was pregnant with Stephanie. I am usually cold and my pregnancy heat doesn't kick in until this time. I am cold all winter and now that it is in the high 80s and 90s I have had enough. I haven't had a chance to download these pictures because they were on a different camera but last week we went to the health club to use the pool. It was a last minute decision so we just went in the wading pool since I didn't have my suit. Stephanie had a blast!! The wading pool was perfect since it went from 1 inch deep to 1 foot deep. She fell a couple times when she got too excited but recovered well. Right next to the wading pool is a little playground so she would run back and forth from that to the pool. It was great because we went in the evening when it was still warm out and not many people were there. I can see us there a lot this summer when I am not working and Stephanie needs to get out and do something. If it's not too hot it will be perfect for the baby. For those of you who are hoping this baby comes in June I can't say I share your wish. I am working til next Friday plus my Doctor is out of town until the 30th. So it looks like another addition for July. But who knows what the baby is thinking. The room is getting there but we are still not ready yet. Hopefully soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The June Baby thing?? Guilty! So, now I'll just hope that you have her on 6/30 - you'll be done working & your dr will be back. Perfect!
But mostly I hope you & baby both do well during the last couple of (very long) weeks & especially during delivery!
Hugs & kisses!! Love, Linda