Monday, June 11, 2007

Helping with baby's room










We are finally making some progress on the baby's room. I feel so far behind and as the days and weeks go by I feel further and further behind. This weekend it at least looks more like a baby's room. We got one curtain up, the mattress in the crib with a sheet (not sure why since the baby will be in a bassinet in our room for the first few weeks anyway), the room is finished painted, and the chifforobe in the room. As I was trying to put some of the clothes in the chifforobe Stephanie decided she liked the drawers and had fun sitting in them. Not sure why that was fun but she had a blast. She does like the baby's room since she will go to her room, get a book, and take it to the baby's room to read it. Maybe she does know something is going on.

No comments: