Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Matthew's first steps

Since Matthew is feeling better he decided he is ready to trying walking. He has been pushing his walker around for a little over a month but can't go far and gets frustrated and starts to yell for help to be turned around. So he is trying to walk on his own instead. He took a step during the Packer game but no one saw it but me. Then the next day he kept taking around 3 steps. Once Jeff woke up I was able to get it on camera. He gets so excited that after a couple steps he falls forward into my arms with a huge smile on his face. He wants to keep up with his sister so badly but I do not walk him to be walking yet. I also am not ready for him to be 1 next month. As much as the nights have been terrible with him waking every couple hours he is still my little baby and I would like him to stay that way a little longer.

No comments: