Monday, March 15, 2010

Still waiting

I feel like I have been pregnant for about a year. Since we first found out we were pregnant before Easter last year and then the 2 miscarriages it has been about a year. And here I am 5 days away from my due date waiting very anxiously to meet this new little one. As much as I say I am ready and haven't been pregnant this long before (Stephanie was 6 days early, Emily was 12 days early) part of me will miss being pregnant. Especially if this is our last one. I know the day will come soon whether it's this week or next week but I am getting impatient. I think I figured it would've been just as early as the girls and now I am not sure what to think since he/she may not be here by Saturday. I finally packed my bag over the weekend and feel like the end is near. I have loved being pregnant even though this pregnancy was more uncomfortable than the first too I am truly blessed to be so lucky to have had pretty much uncomplicated pregnancies. I will certainly miss the feeling of the baby kicking inside me and knowing that there is a new life growing and developing in my stomach. The girls are ready as they will be I think, and Emily has got be to wondering when the baby is coming because everyday for the last few weeks it's been "the baby's coming out soon" and another day passes and nothing. She also knows that it will be Easter after the baby comes so at this pint we won't be too far off. Stephanie has had a rough couple of days going to sleep so not sure if that has to do with the baby coming or she is finally realizing she is going to bed and we are going back downstairs. Hopefully this doesn't last much longer. I have been feeling bad because she can't tell us why she is getting upset. But she had a great day today after some pretty bad ones last week. Hopefully her good days continue when the baby comes and everyone will have a easy transistion to a family of 5.

No comments: