Thursday, January 21, 2010
Early mornings
Having Stephanie potty trained is wonderful but she likes it a little too much. She has been keeping herself dry at night but that means she has been waking up early because she has to go so badly. She usually does go right before bedtime but her therapy goes til about 6:00 every night so by the time we have dinner the girls, at least Stephanie, is off to bed shortly after she is done. So she has at least a glass a milk right before bedtime. I'm not sure how else to do it. She use to need a good 12 hrs of sleep and has been getting closer to 11- 11 1/2 (7:30-7ish) which is still a lot but I am not enjoying the early wake up calls. Especially when my days are limited with getting some sleep. I have been have no trouble getting comfortable and sleeping with the growing belly, it's been just the kids waking me up. I know I should just go to bed earlier but I would so much rather sleep from 12-8 than 10-6. I have never been a morning person. At least with the earlier wake ups she hasn't been too cranky/whiny so I can be happy with that at least. I know it could be worse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment