








I need to post this before it is a month old. Since Stephanie recovered from being sick she has been back to her fun happy self. She is trying hard to say her words and is working with a speech therapist once a week. She is finally getting use to having Emily around and will play with her. She brings her toys and talks to her and loves to hear Emily talk to her. She would like for winter to go away so she can play outside more. She is more like me and not too fond of the cold and the snow. She's really in for it this week when the temperature isn't suppose to get out of the teens. I am ready for spring also. She is doing better feeding herself with her spoon and fork and is finally putting on some weight. She is about 29lbs and is 37 inches now. She is eating so much that she will sit and eat breakfast for an hour and then when Emily eats hers she wants a snack. She is also eating more vegetables since I starting making baby food for Emily and it is around more. I am not a vegetable eater so I never really made them for myself. Stephanie still takes a nap and still has her nuk. Since I didn't get rid of them over Christmas I am going to wait until Emily sleeps better during the night because I can't deal with both of them up during the night while Jeff is at work. She might be getting close to being ready for the potty. Now when she is wet she will pull on her diaper like she wants it off. Or when she has no pants she will try to pull it down. She'll go on the potty but still nothing happens. Hopefully this summer so she'll be ready for preschool in the fall. I can't believe that time has come already. My little baby is growing up so fast. She is so much fun and so full of energy. She brings such joy and happiness to our lives. She was even trying to cheer us up tonight after the Packers loss. What a sweetheart. She is also starting to play with her toys more now which is nice to see after all the toys she has. One of her favorites now is a little car with a little girl in it. Santa almost didn't bring it since she has some cars and doesn't really play with them but she loves this one. She also loves Emily's animal train she got and plays with the animals in it. Good thing Emily shares her toys. I think they will have fun growing up together. We love you big peanut.
No comments:
Post a Comment