Sunday, January 20, 2008
Good season but I could still cry
It so sad to lose and lose that like. Poor Favre. I kept saying that the Packers weren't playing good enough to win today but I was still hoping they would pull it out. It was a good season and I can't be upset with a 14-4 season when I thought it would be lopsided the other way. I told the girls they had to fit into their Packer clothes one more time this season but now Stephanie's Favre jersey can be retired to Emily and Emily's outfits can be passed on to the next one. So now they can be retired a couple weeks early which works out because both of Emily's outfits were getting small. There is always next year. Hopefully with Favre. And there is only 27 days until spring training. Go Brewers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment