Friday, October 19, 2007
That sure didn't work
Well, that was a really bad night. Besides the fact that Emily was up at 12:45, then 4:30, then 6:00, then for good at 7:00, it didn't help that Stephanie was a terrible sleeper also. For starters she didn't go to sleep til midnight. I'm not sure what her problem was. Then she was up once during the night also around 5:00, not sure why. Then she was up for good at 7:00 too. I sure wasn't ready to start the day. I figured she would collaspe early for a nap but she didn't do that either. She played and whined in her crib for over an hour. She was driving me crazy. Emily is sleeping now and Stephanie just went to bed so I am praying tonight goes better. Usually tonight would be Jeff's turn to get up but he had to work overtime tonight and he also did on Sunday so it's just me again. I am going to bed now and hopefully Stephanie follows soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment