Monday, October 22, 2007

Pumpkins









We were all ready to carve our pumpkins Sunday night as a nice family event. After about 10 minutes Emily was ready to eat and had enough of watching us. So I went to feed her and Jeff carved the two little pumpkins with Stephanie watching. Stephanie kept putting the top on and off the pumpkin Jeff wasn't using. I thought she would put her hands right in there since she likes durt and rocks, and mud and bugs but she really didn't want to touch it. As soon as he was done with those, Stephanie was all done having fun (she didn't take a nap yesterday either), so she had a bath and went to bed. So after Emily ate she went to bed too so then Jeff and I carved our pumpkins by ourselves. Oh well, maybe next year the kids will stick around for the whole thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky and Jeff, just an FYI that Jim and I saw this blue seat that Emily is sitting in on a National recall on CNN this morning. Take care

Becky said...

Yes, I know that they want an additional warning put on this seat. It is because people are putting 8 month olds or older in it who can push themselves out. Emily isn't going anywhere in the seat and as soon as she does it will no longer be used. She is always watched carefully when she is on the table.