Thursday, December 31, 2009

Potty training day 5

Who would of thunk it. Stephanie is actually going to go out of the house today with undies on after not having an accident since Tuesday afternoon. She is doing so great. She went all day yesterday with no accidents and the same thing so far today. Yesterday she still held it in the morning but once she finally went it was fine from there. She didn't hold it today at all. We, me, Stephanie, and one of the therapist are going to take Stephanie to a public bathroom to show it to her and see if she'll go. Then again to another one over the next few days before school starts back up on Monday. Nervous about that and having her have full access of the house again but we are so much further than I ever thought we would be. She definitely proved Jeff and I wrong. She loves going in the bathroom and still goes there a few times when she doesn't need to go but I would rather have her liking it than not liking it. She even went #2 today and the therapists were both surprised at that one. They say that it usually another whole process. There is still some fine tweaking but she is doing wonderfully. They are going to give Jeff and I the afternoon tomorrow by ourselves in between 2 therapy session. I think we can do it. So very very proud of her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!! Don't you just love it that she's proving both you & Jeff wrong!! Kudos to Stephanie, Hugs & Kisses to all! Love, Linda