Monday, January 19, 2009
Way to go Emily!!
I know I keep telling myself I am going to finish the Christmas posts and get the rest of teh pictures up but I just haven't had a chance. But I need to write this one here because I was so proud of Emily today. This morning I could tell she was about to fill her pants so I asked her if she needed to go poop. She said yes, and walked right to the bathroom. We took off her pants and diaper and she sat on her little potty and went!! No big deal. After another failed attempt of trying to get Stephanie on the potty I couldn't believe how easy it was. Not scared at all. She sat there and went like she had done it before. That was it for the day but that was more than I expected. I had brought the little potty up thinking she might want to sit on it when Stephanie is on the potty but I never thought she would really go. I'll keep asking her but I am not expecting her to be trained at 18 months. It would be nice to have one out of diapers though. Yay, Emily!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment