



Emily after seeing Santa





Parker playing with new Christmas toys

Emily has a cookie
Emily so happy with Jessica's seal
Cousins Emily and Tyler

Cousins Jessica and Emily
Our Christmas fun starts at my Grandpa house on Christmas Eve. After we go to church we head there for some dinner, Santa, presents, and lots of family fun. The girls looked beautiful in their dresses. Emily wore a dress my mom had bought for her and then she made one for Stephanie to wear. Since they were sick the week before Christmas (just with colds) and I had to reschedule their Christmas pictures I was a little worried that both girls were in white. Thankfully neither of the girls got too dirty and my mom is so wonderful on getting the dresses back to looking new. I wasn't sure how they would do with Santa and if was worse than I expected. Both of them were terrified. Emily so scared once she could see him that she wouldn't go near him to get her present. Stephanie ran to the far part of the basement because she didn't want to go near him. After Santa left they of course said "more" because they wanted him to come back. Hopefully next year they won't be as scared. They were both good all night and even stayed awake in the car ride home around midnight.




No comments:
Post a Comment