Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Emily is a little stinker
I have been trying to get a good picture of the girls for a Christmas card but it wasn't working with them sitting together. So I tried getting separate ones of them. I finally got a good one of Stephanie, which isn't so hard since you can get her to smile pretty easily. Emily was the problem. She just would not cooperate. I tried 3 different outfits, many different places, but she has a mind of her own. I keep asking her to sit down and she'll tell me "no". Or she'll sit but only for a half a second and then get up. Or she will sit but will purposely not look at me. Then she get up, with a huge smile and run away. So after 50 or so pictures, many with her eyes closed or her moving around, you would think I had a decent picture but I don't think so. I need to order them soon so they aren't late. So when you finally get our Christmas card, if Emily doesn't look her best, now you know why. And I thought taking their pictures as babies was hard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment