Monday, December 29, 2008

Cupcakes for school




A couple weeks ago Stephanie had her Christmas party at school and we made mini cupcakes to take to school. Stephanie had never had cupcakes before but I figured having them mini it would be easier for her and for everyone in the class to eat. I had her try some at home before we took them to school and without a doubt, she loved them. She took a bite at the first one she had but then she put the next one whole into her mouth. So we took them to school and all the kids loved them. They were a big hit at home and at school so we'll have to make them again soon. If I wasn't making Christmas cookies right after the cupcakes I would have made more cupcakes. Now I probably make some for Valentine's Day. That won't help the New Years diet.

No comments: