





I am not a fan of basements because of their home to spiders and other creepy crawling things. I never liked them in any of my homes and Alle and I always referred to our basement as the "dungeon". So Jeff has been working on redoing a part of our basement for the girls playroom (not for me) and it is finally done. There are a few touch ups he wants to do but for the most part it is playable. We all LOVE it. Stephanie will open the door, go down herself, and Emily will wait by the door until you open it and carry her down. The first day we moved toys down there, Stephanie just ran around and around. She was so excited!! Emily will scream with joy when she is playing down there. Right now the only downfall is that I can leave Stephanie down there for a minute if I am emptying the dishwasher or going to the bathroom but not Emily. But it gives us our family room back and the toys (most of them) out of sight. Of course the basement is already a disaster but at least I don't have to look at it all the time. It was a long project but I am so happy it is done. Jeff can see how much the girls love it too. Thank you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment