Monday, September 10, 2007
Missing Pictures
I have been trying to edit my pictures from July so I can order then and get them into albums so I don't get too far behind again. I was looking back on pictures from Stephanie at this age and kept seeing pictures of Stephanie with my Nana. I'm not going to have any pictures to label "Emily with Nana", or "Nana holding Emily". She was never able to hold Emily and it makes me so sad that she is gone and I can't have her around to watch her grow. She loved holding Stephanie and watching her grow into a wild 2 year old and I won't have any of that with Emily. I am thankful she made it long enough and was able to see her at 3 days old but I miss her so much. I do believe she is so happy now in heaven and is watching her grow, I just don't get to share it with her. Both of my girls with know how much their Nana loved them and how very special she was to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment