


I have been so far behind but I have been enjoying my 2 little girls and haven't had time to edit my pictures. Emily at 2 months, smiles, talks, sleeps better, and pulls my hair. I think it's time for a haircut for me already. She even slept through the night for the first time last night. She went to sleep just before 10:00, and Stephanie woke us up at 5:30 because she lost her nuk. So of course I had to check to see if Emily was breathing. She was and woke up a little later to eat but then went back to sleep til 8:00. So it was a good night all around. Hopefully she will keep that up. She went to the doctor on Friday and got 3 shots which was very hard to see but she weighed 10lbs 11 oz, and was 23 inches long. The same height as Stephanie at 2 months but a little smaller. She is growing so fast already.
No comments:
Post a Comment