Monday, April 23, 2007

Outside play







Stephanie is so happy the warmer weather came back. It was a beautiful weekend and she was happy running around the yard and playing in her ball pit. All weekend I kept thinking if we should get a swing set for her or wait a year. She isn't a big climber, very cautious on steps, and I'm afraid she might just use the swing. Jeff would like to get it this year but I just don't know. I don't want to get it and her not use it. So many decisions to make.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It certainly does appear as though Stephanie loves the out-doors! Then again she seems to be pretty happy most of the time!!
I'd say go ahead & do the swing set now for a couple of reasons. 1st, that way Stephanie will have it & I'm betting that within a couple of weeks (months) she'll be a pro at it.
2nd, when you have the new baby it'll be a good distraction for Stephanie & more importantly it'll be one less thing for you & Jeff to have to do when you have 2 little ones to take care of!!
Anyhow, if you wanted a 2nd (47th) opinion, there it is!!
I really appreciate being able to keep up with you, Jeff, & Stephanie via the blog. It's funtastic!! Love, Linda