


Stephanie was by me this time when I took pictures of my belly. She loves to tickle so she took this as an opportunity to tickle my belly. She doesn't understand that that is where her baby sister is but whenever i say "that's where the baby is", she runs to get one her her dolly's. So maybe a little understanding going on.
1 comment:
What a great set of pictures for both Stephanie & the new baby to have in the future! (& you too!!)
Is all going well? It looks like you're carrying her all out front.
Have you figured out names? I know, she's not even here yet so I'm rushing you but just thought I'd ask!!
PS - I'm really hoping you have her in June!! Love, Linda
PSS - I'm not really anonymous, I just haven't got the whole thing figured out yet & this seems to be the easiest way to go!!
Post a Comment