As soon as I mentioned that Matthew doesn't say Emily or Stephanie but calls then both the same name that sounds like "Nanna" but when he means "Nanna" for real it sounds different (if that makes any sense), he started saying "Emily" last week. He says it like "Emme" or "Emly" both which sound so cute. As soon as he wakes up he looks and asks for her (they still share a room). And he will go around the house and call for her. He is getting closer to a "Stephanie" sound too but the "s" sound is still kind of tough for him.
Yesterday he was going down for a nap and is now napping with one or two of the other kids I watch and after some goofing around he must have been trying to fight it because he feel asleep sitting in the corner of his crib. So cute and I wanted to take a picture but I didn't want to wake him and scare him. I just laid him down and he slept for the next 3 hours. But then today I'm not sure if he slept and a lot of goofing around and a second diaper change.mit's a adjustment for everyone but they are all doing a great job with the new sleeping arrangements.
No comments:
Post a Comment