




We had a wonderful vacation and everyone is sad to be back home. Especially the girls. Overall they were both better than I expected. Stephanie has given Jeff more reason to want a boat and a cottage of our own. I hope someday, sooner than later, we can make that happen. The car ride up there was a little rough, since no one slept but we made it. Stephanie loved the lake, the boats, the canoe, and loved having so many people around. The weather was perfect. I would have liked it a little warmer for myself but I think it was perfect for the kids and for sleeping. Stephanie spent all her time going on boat rides, playing in the lake, climbing in, out, and laying on the raft, and playing with her cousins. After the first night I thought we were going to be cutting our vacation short since it was a terrible night of sleep but the other nights got better. It didn't help that everyone, almost everyone, was celebrating vacation by drinking that first night. The girls sleeping was the low point of the trip, so there was no sleeping in for our family. I will post more pictures soon but there are lots to go though and I haven't gotten that far yet but I just needed in include these.
No comments:
Post a Comment