Monday, August 6, 2007

Emily at 4 weeks






Emily has gotten a lot bigger lately. She looks like she actually fits in her car seat now. I would also say some of her clothes are fitting better too. She looks around a lot more and likes to makes lots of silly faces. Most of the pictures I am getting of Emily are sleeping since she does that most of the day and then is up most of the night. I took both kids out by myself in public for the first time last week. We went to the library and things went good. Emily slept the whole time and Stephanie listened pretty well. Even though she doesn't necessarily like to sit and read she loves to watch the other kids and sometimes look at the books. This library has stuffed animals, a big tree fort, and puppets so it gives her a chance to run around and look at different things when we can't get outside.

No comments: