Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Stephanie started gymnastics

I have debated for weeks (at least) about signing Stephanie up for gymnastics at the same place that Mia has gone since I took her when she was 1. Well, I finally did it and we went on Tuesday. She did very well for her first time. The first part of class in sitting in a circle singing songs and I was worried that Stephanie would just want to run around. She did better than I expected and only tried to leave the area once. She loved the foam pit and even jumped on the trampoline with the teacher. She even got some dinosaur stamps on her hands and feet at the end of class and was so excited. She never had stamps before. She did have some trouble going to take Mia today and not being able to go and play again. She didn't like that I said it wasn't her turn today. Hopefully that gets better.

No comments: